Together we can make a difference
Get fit and banish the post-Christmas blues while helping to feed South African children in need.
Poverty and hunger are more of a challenge now than ever across South Africa and children suffer most as poor nutrition affects their development.
Come together throughout the month of January to virtually trek the 2,300 miles around our feeding projects in South Africa. Track our progress and find out more about each project on the way.
How it works
- Choose a mileage that will make a difference and how you want to achieve it: Whether it’s walking, running cycling, scootering or something else; set a personal or group/family goal and challenge yourself.
- Sign up. We will ask for a donation of £10 for an adult, £5 for child or £20 for a household.
- Set up your own fundraising page. It would be fantastic if you’re happy to get additional sponsorship.
- Complete your challenge and share your results with us at email@example.com so we can add you to the ‘totalizer’.
- See how we are progressing: visit the website for regular updates on our journey.